National Certificate of Language Proficiency test
The National Certificate of Language Proficiency test is intended for adults. The test measures language proficiency in practical situations. By completing the test, you can prove your proficiency in Finnish (or Swedish). The test is subject to a charge.
If you want to apply for Finnish citizenship, you will need an official certificate that proves your proficiency in Finnish (or Swedish). You may also need the certificate when you apply for a job or a study place.
In Hämeenlinna, National Certificate of Language Proficiency tests are organised by Vanajavesi Adult Education Centre.
You can find more information here.
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019
- Child Rights Week 18.-24.11.2019 17.11.2019
- Hämeenmaa recruitment event 20.11.2019 15.11.2019
- Welcome to myintegration.fi website presentation 08.11.2019