National Certificate of Language Proficiency test
The National Certificate of Language Proficiency test is intended for adults. The test measures language proficiency in practical situations. By completing the test, you can prove your proficiency in Finnish (or Swedish). The test is subject to a charge.
If you want to apply for Finnish citizenship, you will need an official certificate that proves your proficiency in Finnish (or Swedish). You may also need the certificate when you apply for a job or a study place.
In Hämeenlinna, National Certificate of Language Proficiency tests are organised by Vanajavesi Adult Education Centre.
You can find more information here.
- Restaurants closed to customers, ordering takeaway permitted 27.03.2020
- Immigrants Info in Kastelli 26.03.2020
- Climate week 23-28.3.2020 25.03.2020
- Changes in child care fees 20.03.2020
- Social services help desk relocates to Kela 1.4.2020 19.03.2020
- Public transport during coronavirus epidemic 18.03.2020