Courses of Häme TE Office
You can attend the Finnish language course arranged by Häme TE Office if this has been agreed upon in your integration plan. Häme TE Office will inform you when a suitable place on a course is vacant and you have been accepted for the course.
The Finnish language course will improve your chances of getting a job. The course will also teach you the skills you need to search for a job. It also includes a work practice period during which you will work in a Finnish workplace.
The TE Office arranges courses in educational institutions where studying is full-time. Such courses are free of charge. During the course, you can apply for integration support and subsistence allowance covering the training days.
Follow the instructions of the TE Office and the educational institution during your studies. For example, you cannot be absent from the course without permission or an acceptable reason.
(Source: TE Services)
- Finnish language learning clubs – autumn 2020 17.09.2020
- Hobbies in Hämeenlinna AUTUMN 2020 07.09.2020
- The distribution of face masks has started in Hämeenlinna 20.08.2020
- Job for sewers 18.08.2020
- Pre-primary education and basic education start on 11 August 2020 18.08.2020
- Public transport and coronavirus 14.08.2020
- Nummen yhtenäiskoulusta ja Kirkonkulman koulusta oppilaita kotikaranteeniin 18.09.2020
- Yleisöluistelu tauolla syyskuun loppuun 18.09.2020
- Kaupungin kotihoidossa koronatartunta 18.09.2020
- Rasti-ARXantai – kaupunkisuunnistusta lapsiperheille 17.09.2020
- Ikäihmisten asumispalvelujen ja kotihoidon asiakastyytyväisyyskysely 2020 17.09.2020