Courses of Häme TE Office
You can attend the Finnish language course arranged by Häme TE Office if this has been agreed upon in your integration plan. Häme TE Office will inform you when a suitable place on a course is vacant and you have been accepted for the course.
The Finnish language course will improve your chances of getting a job. The course will also teach you the skills you need to search for a job. It also includes a work practice period during which you will work in a Finnish workplace.
The TE Office arranges courses in educational institutions where studying is full-time. Such courses are free of charge. During the course, you can apply for integration support and subsistence allowance covering the training days.
Follow the instructions of the TE Office and the educational institution during your studies. For example, you cannot be absent from the course without permission or an acceptable reason.
(Source: TE Services)
- Daycare centers will contact families if a child has been absent for a long time 08.04.2020
- The health centers in Hämeenlinna available also in matters other than coronavirus 08.04.2020
- Application to Tavastia and Xamk is still open 07.04.2020
- Distribution of school food packages 06.04.2020
- KELA phone services in Arabic, Russian and Somali 03.04.2020
- Restaurants closed to customers, ordering takeaway permitted (list of restaurants added) 01.04.2020
- Hanki Hämeenlinnasta – tue paikallista 09.04.2020
- Joukkoliikenteen seutuvuoroissa supistetaan tarjontaa alkaen ti 14.4.2020 09.04.2020
- Koti-ARXantai – virtuaalitapahtuma lapsiperheille la 18.4. 08.04.2020
- Terveyskeskus palvelee asiakkaita myös pääsiäisenä 08.04.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunki myöntää vuokravapautuksia 08.04.2020