Finnish language clubs
Kumppanuustalo in Hämeenlinna arranges various Finnish language clubs.
The basics of Finnish are studied in a group that is open to everyone. Speaking and understanding Finnish are practised in the Chat Club and the Mama’s Café. Everyday Finnish is learned in the “Let’s read together” group, which is intended for women.
The Finnish language clubs are intended for students of Finnish at all levels. The clubs are organised during the day. You can attend the clubs free of charge.
- Ice skating rink at the market square 13.12.2019
- Christmas magic in Hämeenlinna 11.12.2019
- Hämeenlinna Main Library language cafe winter 2019/2020 09.12.2019
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019