Organization of daycare as of 14.5.2020
The following units of days care and pre-school education will be opened on 14.5.2020:
- Kankaantaka day care
- Luolaja pre-school education
- Tuomela pre-school education
- Runskila pre-school education
- Alvettula day care
- Tuulos day care
- Hauho pre-school education in Hauho comprehensive school
On 18.5.2020 the following will be opened:
- Kauriala day care
- Katuma day care, Kaivoha unit
- Pre-school education of the Vuorentaka school will be organized in the Vuorentaka day care unit.
- Tarvasmäki pre-school education will be organized in Solvik day care unit.
In day care units, attention will be paid to the following things:
- Groups will be small and will stay often outdoors. Parents shall not come inside the unit, children can be met only in lobbies.
- Meals will be in children’s own groups. If they eat in canteens, safe distance will be respected.
- Children may not bring their own toys to day care. Day care will be well cleaned.
- A child must not come to the day unit if he or she has any symptoms of an illness. If a child falls ill during the day at day care, he or she will wait for a parent in a separate room with a carer.
- If in a family, there is anybody in the risk group, family should contact their family doctor. There is no need to deliver the doctor’s opinion to the day care or pre-school education unit.
- Transport to pre-school education units will resume as of 14.5.2020. If a child is absent and transport is not needed, it should be informed directly to the transport operator.
- Distribution of school meals to homes ended on 6.5.2020.
Hämeenlinna City infromation: read here.
Directly from own day care unit or from early education director, Elina Oja: email@example.com