Think carefully how you spend your money!
Be sure to take care of your important expenses first:
- Use your housing allowance directly for the payment of the rent.
- Pay your electricity bill, water bill and other essential fees before you buy anything else.
- Calculate how much you need to spend on food each month.
- Then if any money is left, you can buy clothes or other necessary items.
Some apartments include free internet access. Check if it is included in your rental agreement.
If you find it difficult to have enough money to pay for everything, contact social services to discuss your situation. The easiest way to contact social services is at Kastelli where you can find Adult Social Work Services, Immigration Information, Refugee Reception Point. Kastelli.
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019
- Child Rights Week 18.-24.11.2019 17.11.2019
- Hämeenmaa recruitment event 20.11.2019 15.11.2019
- Welcome to myintegration.fi website presentation 08.11.2019