Think carefully how you spend your money!
Be sure to take care of your important expenses first:
- Use your housing allowance directly for the payment of the rent.
- Pay your electricity bill, water bill and other essential fees before you buy anything else.
- Calculate how much you need to spend on food each month.
- Then if any money is left, you can buy clothes or other necessary items.
Some apartments include free internet access. Check if it is included in your rental agreement.
If you find it difficult to have enough money to pay for everything, go to the Refugee Reception. For their contact information, see: Here If your situation is difficult, the Refugee Reception’s employee will refer you to the financial and debt advice at the service point Kastelli.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019