- Leisure time in Hämeenlinna
- Free clubs and meeting places
- Outdoor activities
- Studying languages and music, for example
The Hämeenlinna City Library has books for children and adults in several languages. Get a library card. It will allow you to borrow books, music, movies or magazines free of charge. You can also borrow language courses in order to learn new languages.
With the library computer, you can read magazines published in 39 languages. The library database contains more than 1,000 magazines from 82 countries.
Hämeenlinna City Library organizes also meetings to practice Finnish and foreign languages. For example, the library organizes Finnish language cafes. They are open for both Finnish and foreigners, the entrance is free of charge and the library offers coffee or tea.
The library staff will be happy to help you. For example, they can help you find suitable reading or music in your own language. They will also tell you about the activities that the library offers to groups.
- Ice skating rink at the market square 13.12.2019
- Christmas magic in Hämeenlinna 11.12.2019
- Hämeenlinna Main Library language cafe winter 2019/2020 09.12.2019
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019