- Leisure time in Hämeenlinna
- Free clubs and meeting places
- Outdoor activities
- Studying languages, music or other subjects
Kumppanuustalo in Hämeenlinna is a place where you can meet other people and do things together with them. Kumppanuustalo has a café and houses facilities for different organisations. Mama’s Café, the Let’s Read Together group, the Finnish-language club and the Setle Chat Club also meet at Kumppanuustalo. Various events are organised there.
Let’s Read Together group
Let’s Read Together is a Finnish language group for women. Special attention is paid to teaching everyday Finnish. The lessons also focus on the social aspect, and knowledge of Finnish society and culture. The group is free of charge and meets at Kumppanuustalo.
Mama’s Café is a meeting place for the whole family, which is open to everyone and free of charge. At Mama’s Café you can meet other people and spend time with them. Mama’s Café meets at Kumppanuustalo.
The Paavo course supports the integration of refugees, housewives and immigrants who are not in integration training. The purpose of the course is to promote their proficiency in Finnish and provide information about Finnish society. The course is held at Kumppanuustalo (address Kirjastokatu 1).
For more information call: 03 621 2439 or 050 525 9183
Setle Chat Club
The Setle Chat Club is a Finnish language discussion club that is open to everyone free of charge. It aims to encourage participants to express themselves in Finnish. In addition, the club participants jointly learn about Finnish society and culture. The Setle Chat Club is also suitable for beginners. The group meets at Kumppanuustalo.
Basics of Finnish
The Basics of Finnish is a Finnish language group that is open to everyone, free of charge. The group is an easy way to learn the basics of Finnish and meets at Kumppanuustalo.
- Restaurants closed to customers, ordering takeaway permitted 27.03.2020
- Immigrants Info in Kastelli 26.03.2020
- Climate week 23-28.3.2020 25.03.2020
- Changes in child care fees 20.03.2020
- Social services help desk relocates to Kela 1.4.2020 19.03.2020
- Public transport during coronavirus epidemic 18.03.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunki hakee ehdotuksia ympäristöpalkinnon saajaksi 30.03.2020
- #Parvekejumppa 30.03.2020
- Ruohikkopalovaroitus annettu tänä keväänä poikkeuksellisen aikaisin 27.03.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunki ja Linnan Kehitys käynnistävät yrittäjien ja kuluttajien tukitoimet 27.03.2020
- Lapsiperheiden palvelut toimivat myös koronaepidemian aikana 27.03.2020