- Leisure time in Hämeenlinna
- Free clubs and meeting places
- Outdoor activities
- Studying languages and music, for example
Kumppanuustalo in Hämeenlinna is a place where you can meet other people and do things together with them. Kumppanuustalo has a café and houses facilities for different organisations. Mama’s Café, the Let’s Read Together group, the Finnish-language club and the Setle Chat Club also meet at Kumppanuustalo. Various events are organised there.
Let’s Read Together group
Let’s Read Together is a Finnish language group for women. Special attention is paid to teaching everyday Finnish. The lessons also focus on the social aspect, and knowledge of Finnish society and culture. The group is free of charge and meets at Kumppanuustalo.
Mama’s Café is a meeting place for the whole family, which is open to everyone and free of charge. At Mama’s Café you can meet other people and spend time with them. Mama’s Café meets at Kumppanuustalo.
The Paavo course supports the integration of refugees who are not in integration training. The purpose of the course is to promote their proficiency in Finnish and provide information about Finnish society. The course is held at Kumppanuustalo.
Setle Chat Club
The Setle Chat Club is a Finnish language discussion club that is open to everyone free of charge. It aims to encourage participants to express themselves in Finnish. In addition, the club participants jointly learn about Finnish society and culture. The Setle Chat Club is also suitable for beginners. The group meets at Kumppanuustalo.
Basics of Finnish
The Basics of Finnish is a Finnish language group that is open to everyone, free of charge. The group is an easy way to learn the basics of Finnish and meets at Kumppanuustalo.
- Take a look to the Kela website on plain language 18.10.2019
- Women’s club at Vanajavesi- academy 15.10.2019
- Kela provides phone services in Arabic, Russian and Somali languages 14.10.2019
- Early childhood education client survey 06.09.2019
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Tommi Toija – Omia kuvia 18.10.2019 – 12.1.2020 Hämeenlinnan Taidemuseossa 18.10.2019
- Hämeenlinnalla iso rooli maailman ensimmäisessä globaalissa Lapsiystävällinen kunta -konferenssissa 18.10.2019
- Marraskuussa juhlitaan lapsen oikeuksia 18.10.2019
- Arjessa mukana 3/2019 -asukaslehti on ilmestynyt 17.10.2019
- Ilmastokokous keräsi yhteen Hämeenlinnan nuorten ilmastolupaukset 17.10.2019