- Leisure time in Hämeenlinna
- Free clubs and meeting places
- Outdoor activities
- Studying languages and music, for example
In Hämeenlinna, you can practise a wide range of sports, including skiing, football, ice-hockey, martial arts, bouldering, basketball, volleyball, floorball, badminton, orienteering, dancing, tennis, swimming and athletics.
These sports are usually subject to a charge if they have an instructor. You may be entitled to a discount if you are unemployed.
You can also practice many sports free of charge (e.g. skiing, ice-hockey, bandy, skating and swimming on a beach) or by paying a small fee (e.g. swimming in an indoor or outdoor swimming pool).
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019