- Leisure time in Hämeenlinna
- Free clubs and meeting places
- Outdoor activities
- Studying languages and music, for example
In Hämeenlinna, you can practise a wide range of sports, including skiing, football, ice-hockey, martial arts, bouldering, basketball, volleyball, floorball, badminton, orienteering, dancing, tennis, swimming and athletics.
These sports are usually subject to a charge if they have an instructor. You may be entitled to a discount if you are unemployed.
You can also practice many sports free of charge (e.g. skiing, ice-hockey, bandy, skating and swimming on a beach) or by paying a small fee (e.g. swimming in an indoor or outdoor swimming pool).
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019
- Child Rights Week 18.-24.11.2019 17.11.2019
- Hämeenmaa recruitment event 20.11.2019 15.11.2019
- Welcome to myintegration.fi website presentation 08.11.2019