The Hämeenlinna City Library has books for children and adults in several languages.
You can borrow books, music, movies or magazines free of charge.
You can also borrow language courses.
You need a library card to borrow books.
You can apply for one at any library.
Remember to have some form of identification with you.
The library card is free of charge.
If you lose your card, you can get a new one for a fee.
You can also use a computer at a library.
Hämeenlinna City Library organizes also meetings to practice Finnish and foreign languages.
The library staff will be happy to help you.
Through the Ask a Librarian service you can find an answer to any question.
You can submit your question via an online form in Finnish, Swedish or English.
The answer will be sent to your e-mail and it will be published on the service website.
Lähde: Info Finland (libraries)
- Hämeenlinna City Library – official website
- Hämeenlinna City Library – Library rules
- Yle Oppiminen: Kirjastossa (in Finnish)
- Library – general information, pdf-presentation in English (and in other languages)
- Library is your friend – pdf in English (and in other languages)
- Multilingual library – website, Facebook ja ideas
- Juttuja Monikielisestä kirjastosta (in Finnish)
- MyIntegration blog: Said löysi 24 hyvää asiaa kirjastosta (in Finnish)