Welcome to searching for information on Hämeenlinna’s services!
Myintegration.fi is a new online service for integration. The purpose of Myintegration.fi is to give immigrants customer-oriented, easy-to-use, multilingual information on the various aspects of integration and the related services and activities.
Myintegration.fi is designed to encourage immigrants to independently search for information and to help them access services. Another aim is to develop and intensify cooperation between actors involved in integration work.
Myintegration.fi is intended for immigrants who are living in or thinking about moving to Hämeenlinna, as well as for integration workers.
From Myintegration.fi, immigrants and integration authorities and other actors can seek information on the services offered by the City of Hämeenlinna, educational institutions as well as organisations, associations and other actors in Hämeenlinna. Information is provided in Arabic, English, Dari, Kurdish, Somali and Russian. The main language of the online service is Finnish. Information provided in other languages will be more limited, yet still making up a sufficiently comprehensive package.
Myintegration.fi is developed together with immigrants living in Hämeenlinna, as well as actors engaged in integration work.
The online service will be built based on feedback from the users, i.e. immigrants and various actors. Your feedback will help us improve the online service, so please let us know what works and what does not and what we could do better. You can give feedback here.
The Myintegration.fi online service is developed and maintained by the City of Hämeenlinna. Myintegration.fi is implemented through support from the EU’s Asylum, Immigration and Integration Fund and the City of Hämeenlinna.
- Daycare centers will contact families if a child has been absent for a long time
- The health centers in Hämeenlinna available also in matters other than coronavirus
- Application to Tavastia and Xamk is still open
- Distribution of school food packages
- KELA phone services in Arabic, Russian and Somali
- Restaurants closed to customers, ordering takeaway permitted (list of restaurants added)
- Hanki Hämeenlinnasta – tue paikallista 09.04.2020
- Joukkoliikenteen seutuvuoroissa supistetaan tarjontaa alkaen ti 14.4.2020 09.04.2020
- Koti-ARXantai – virtuaalitapahtuma lapsiperheille la 18.4. 08.04.2020
- Terveyskeskus palvelee asiakkaita myös pääsiäisenä 08.04.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunki myöntää vuokravapautuksia 08.04.2020