Welcome to searching for information on Hämeenlinna’s services!
Myintegration.fi is a new, multilingual website for immigrants. The main language of the service is Finnish. Content of the website is also provided in English, Arabic, Somali and Russian. Information in other languages might be more limited, yet still making up a sufficiently comprehensive package.
Myintegration.fi wants to encourage immigrants to search for information and to access different Finnish services easily. The website is also supposed to develop and intensify cooperation between different actors involved in the integration of immigrants.
Myintegration.fi is addressed to immigrants living in Hämeenlinna, to people thinking of moving to Hämeenlinna and to people working with immigrants.
Myintegration.fi offers compact information on the services offered by the City of Hämeenlinna, educational institutions as well as organizations, associations and other actors important for residents of Hämeenlinna.
Myintegration.fi has been created as a joint work of immigrants living in Hämeenlinna and people engaged in the integration programs.
The content of the website is constantly developed on the basis of the feedback received from the users. Your feedback will help us improve the website, so please let us know what works and what does not and what we could do better. You can give your feedback here.
The Myintegration.fi online service is developed and maintained by the City of Hämeenlinna. Myintegration.fi is implemented with the support of the EU’s Asylum, Immigration and Integration Fund and the City of Hämeenlinna.
- Ympäristöpalkinto luovutettiin Aulangolla 10.08.2020
- Hämeenlinna mukana Suomen kunnille ja kaupungeille tarjottavan mobiilisovelluksen tuottamisessa 06.08.2020
- Nummen kirjasto aukeaa vasta koulupäivän päätyttyä 06.08.2020
- Esi- ja perusopetuksen järjestäminen turvallisesti yhteistyössä huoltajien kanssa Hämeenlinnassa syksyllä 2020 06.08.2020
- Perhekuntoutus Polku auttaa hämeenlinnalaisperheitä 05.08.2020