Groups entitled to a free influenza vaccination are:
- everyone aged 65 and over
- pregnant women
- children aged 6 months to 6 year old
- those belonging to at-risk groups because of an illness or treatment
- those close to a person susceptible to serious influenza
- men starting their military service and women starting their voluntary military service
- social, healthcare and medical care personnel
The vaccination is available from 9.11.2020.
You can book vaccination
- primarily online or
- via call-back service at phone number 03 621 9893.
More information and vaccination places you can find on the Hämeenlinna City webpage.
If you are not entitled to a free vaccination
If you are not entitled to a free influenza vaccination, you can ask for a prescription, purchase the vaccine at a pharmacy and visit your local health centre to have it administered. You can also get the vaccination at a private medical centre.
More information: www.thl.fi