Immigration Info in Kastelli
Hämeenlinna City Immigration Info guides and advises on how the Finnish authorities work and how integration is supported in Hämeenlinna.
Hämeenlinna City Immigration Info will help you, among other things, with filling in Finnish forms when you communicate with the authorities.
Hämeenlinna City Immigration Info is not a representative of the immigration authorities. If you want to ask about residence permits, visas, travel documents or Finnish citizenship, contact the immigration authorities.
OUR ADVISERS ARE AVAILABLE IN KASTELLI AS FOLLOWS:
address: Wetterhoffinkatu 2, 13100 Hämeenlinna
- Monday – Polish, English, Finnish tel. 050 567 7888, 10-16 (also WhatsApp)
- Tuesday – Arabic, Finnish tel. 050 464 8381, 10-16 (also WhatsApp)
- Wednesday – Persian, Dari, Kurdish-Sorani, Finnish tel. 050 475 7114, 10-16 (also WhatsApp)
- Thursday – Somali, Finnish tel. 050 344 1595, 10-16 (also WhatsApp)
- Friday – Russian, Estonian, Finnish tel. 050 434 2152, 10-15 (also WhatsApp)
You can also send an email in your language at: email@example.com
As a subject, write your name and your language.
If you are a customer of refugee reception, please contact your social worker or refugee reception desk.