Immigration Info in Kastelli
Hämeenlinna City Immigration Info guides and advises on how the Finnish authorities work and how integration is supported in Hämeenlinna.
Hämeenlinna City Immigration Info will help you, among other things, with filling in Finnish forms when you communicate with the authorities.
Hämeenlinna City Immigration Info is not a representative of the immigration authorities. If you want to ask about residence permits, visas, travel documents or Finnish citizenship, contact the immigration authorities.
Immigration Info in Kastelli operates remotely 8.3.-30.4.2021 due to coronavirus pandemic.
Immigration Info advisors are available remotely, by phone (also WhatsApp):
- Monday – Polish, English, Finnish tel. 050 567 7888, 9-16
- Tuesday – Arabic, Finnish tel. 050 464 8381, 9-16
- Wednesday – Persian, Dari, Kurdish-Sorani, Finnish tel. 0504757114, 9-16
- Thursday – Somali, Finnish tel. 0503441595, 9-16
- Friday – Russian, Estonian, Finnish tel. 0504342152, 11-15
You can also send an email in your language at: email@example.com
As a subject, write your name and your language.
Information in different languages (Finnish, English, Polish, Estonian, Persia, kurdish, Somali, Russian and Arabic) – PDF
If you are a customer of refugee reception, please contact your social worker or refugee reception desk.