- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Rent and rent security deposit
Reserve enough time for finding a rental flat. Some areas are extremely popular and any vacant flats are rented out very quickly. Once you’ve found a suitable apartment, you should decide quickly whether you want it.
You must pay rent for your dwelling every month. In addition, you must pay a rent security deposit at first. The deposit usually equals one to two months’ rent.
If you are a customer of Refugee Reception, it will pay the rent and deposit for you. Once you have found a rental flat, ask at the Refugee Reception’s information desk whether the rent requested for the flat is suitable. The City of Hämeenlinna has defined how many euros the monthly rent can be at most. Do not rent an apartment whose rent is too high. If you do so, you will have to pay the deposit and part of the rent from your own savings.
When you move away from the reception centre, the centre will help you to find a dwelling and pay the rent security deposit.
When you move out of the dwelling, you can receive the rent security deposit back. If someone else has paid the deposit for you, the money will be refunded to the payer’s account. However, the rent security deposit will not be paid back if you have broken something in the dwelling or failed to pay enough rent, in other words, you owe unpaid rent.
- Learn the basics of using a computer! (free course in English) 21.10.2019
- Check out Kela’s website in easy Finnish 18.10.2019
- Women’s club at Vanajavesi academy 15.10.2019
- Kela provides phone services in Arabic, Russian and Somalian languages 14.10.2019
- Early childhood education client survey 06.09.2019
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Kirjastoissa poikkeuksia aukioloissa pe 25.10. 21.10.2019
- Tommi Toija – Omia kuvia 18.10.2019 – 12.1.2020 Hämeenlinnan Taidemuseossa 18.10.2019
- Hämeenlinnalla iso rooli maailman ensimmäisessä globaalissa Lapsiystävällinen kunta -konferenssissa 18.10.2019
- Marraskuussa juhlitaan lapsen oikeuksia 18.10.2019
- Arjessa mukana 3/2019 -asukaslehti on ilmestynyt 17.10.2019