- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Rent and rent security deposit
Reserve enough time for finding a rental flat. Some areas are extremely popular and any vacant flats are rented out very quickly. Once you’ve found a suitable apartment, you should decide quickly whether you want it.
You must pay rent for your dwelling every month. In addition, you must pay a rent security deposit at first. The deposit usually equals one to two months’ rent.
If you are a customer of Refugee Reception, it will pay the rent and deposit for you. Once you have found a rental flat, ask at the Refugee Reception’s information desk whether the rent requested for the flat is suitable. The City of Hämeenlinna has defined how many euros the monthly rent can be at most. Do not rent an apartment whose rent is too high. If you do so, you will have to pay the deposit and part of the rent from your own savings.
When you move away from the reception centre, the centre will help you to find a dwelling and pay the rent security deposit.
When you move out of the dwelling, you can receive the rent security deposit back. If someone else has paid the deposit for you, the money will be refunded to the payer’s account. However, the rent security deposit will not be paid back if you have broken something in the dwelling or failed to pay enough rent, in other words, you owe unpaid rent.
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Metallican Worldwired Tour 2019 toi noin 10,9 miljoonan euron kokonaisvaikutuksen 20.08.2019
- Haluatko sinä päiväkotimummoksi tai -vaariksi? 19.08.2019
- Hämeenlinnan uimahalli avoinna 19.8. alkaen 16.08.2019
- Linjalla 4 lisäauto käytössä kouluaamuina 16.08.2019
- Valinnanvapauskokeilu päättyy 31.8.2019 15.08.2019