- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
When you move out from an apartment, check the notice period in your lease contract. It tells how long before you need to notify your lessor of the move.
If you do not abide by the contract, you may not be able to get your deposit back.
Note that it is not always possible to terminate a fixed-term lease before its end.
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019
- Child Rights Week 18.-24.11.2019 17.11.2019
- Hämeenmaa recruitment event 20.11.2019 15.11.2019
- Welcome to myintegration.fi website presentation 08.11.2019