- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
When you move out from an apartment, check the notice period in your lease contract. It tells how long before you need to notify your lessor of the move.
If you do not abide by the contract, you may not be able to get your deposit back.
Note that it is not always possible to terminate a fixed-term lease before its end.
- Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 04.12.2020
- Christmas magic in Hämeenlinna 24.11.2020
- Kela’s pop-up service in Kastelli 10.11.2020
- Influenza vaccine 28.10.2020
- New Addresses of Kastelli, the Town Hall and the Social Security Counseling Service 13.10.2020
- Integration services of Häme TE-office in Kastelli are cancelled 09.10.2020