- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
When you move out from an apartment, check the notice period in your lease contract. It tells how long before you need to notify your lessor of the move.
If you do not abide by the contract, you may not be able to get your deposit back.
Note that it is not always possible to terminate a fixed-term lease before its end.
- Finnish language learning clubs – autumn 2020 17.09.2020
- Hobbies in Hämeenlinna AUTUMN 2020 07.09.2020
- The distribution of face masks has started in Hämeenlinna 20.08.2020
- Job for sewers 18.08.2020
- Pre-primary education and basic education start on 11 August 2020 18.08.2020
- Public transport and coronavirus 14.08.2020