- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
The house manager is responsible for managing the housing company. Find out who the house manager of your building is. The house manager’s contact information is usually posted on the noticeboard on the staircase.
Notify your house manager that you have moved in. You can also ask the house manager about the use of common facilities and the fees charged for their use. Facilities in common use may include:
- a sauna for which you have to book a bathing time
- a laundry room where you can wash and dry laundry.
There may also be a fee for the parking space.
If you want to have a satellite antenna for your dwelling, ask the house manager for permission. Do not install the antenna without permission.
Follow the house manager’s instructions and the rules and regulations of the building. If you do not follow the instructions, you may receive a warning. If you receive several warnings, you may be forced to move out of the dwelling.
- New Addresses of Kastelli, the Town Hall and the Social Security Counseling Service 13.10.2020
- Integration services of Häme TE-office in Kastelli are cancelled 09.10.2020
- Autumn holiday 12.-18.10.2020 05.10.2020
- The use face masks is recommended in Hämeenlinna 28.09.2020
- Finnish language learning clubs – autumn 2020 17.09.2020
- Hobbies in Hämeenlinna AUTUMN 2020 07.09.2020
- Rengon kotihoidossa koronatartunta 23.10.2020
- Lastensuojelun asiakkaiden oikeusturvaan liittyviä prosesseja parannetaan Hämeenlinnassa 23.10.2020
- Kausi-influenssarokotukset vuonna 2020-2021 Hämeenlinnassa 23.10.2020
- Murhamysteeri museossa 3 – viimeinen ryyppy 23.10.2020
- Ikäihmisten asumispalvelujen ja kotihoidon asiakastyytyväisyyskysely 2020 23.10.2020