- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
The house manager is responsible for managing the housing company. Find out who the house manager of your building is. The house manager’s contact information is usually posted on the noticeboard on the staircase.
Notify your house manager that you have moved in. You can also ask the house manager about the use of common facilities and the fees charged for their use. Facilities in common use may include:
- a sauna for which you have to book a bathing time
- a laundry room where you can wash and dry laundry.
There may also be a fee for the parking space.
If you want to have a satellite antenna for your dwelling, ask the house manager for permission. Do not install the antenna without permission.
Follow the house manager’s instructions and the rules and regulations of the building. If you do not follow the instructions, you may receive a warning. If you receive several warnings, you may be forced to move out of the dwelling.
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Metallican Worldwired Tour 2019 toi noin 10,9 miljoonan euron kokonaisvaikutuksen 20.08.2019
- Haluatko sinä päiväkotimummoksi tai -vaariksi? 19.08.2019
- Hämeenlinnan uimahalli avoinna 19.8. alkaen 16.08.2019
- Linjalla 4 lisäauto käytössä kouluaamuina 16.08.2019
- Valinnanvapauskokeilu päättyy 31.8.2019 15.08.2019