- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
The house manager is responsible for managing the housing company. Find out who the house manager of your building is. The house manager’s contact information is usually posted on the noticeboard on the staircase.
Notify your house manager that you have moved in. You can also ask the house manager about the use of common facilities and the fees charged for their use. Facilities in common use may include:
- a sauna for which you have to book a bathing time
- a laundry room where you can wash and dry laundry.
There may also be a fee for the parking space.
If you want to have a satellite antenna for your dwelling, ask the house manager for permission. Do not install the antenna without permission.
Follow the house manager’s instructions and the rules and regulations of the building. If you do not follow the instructions, you may receive a warning. If you receive several warnings, you may be forced to move out of the dwelling.
- Puheenjohtajien kyselytunti 21.01.2020
- Kesätyöseteleiden jako alkaa 21.01.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunkimarkkinointi luottaa sähköisiin kanaviin 21.01.2020
- Potkua asemanseutujen yritysyhteistyöhön – kasvuyrityksille tarjolla kumppaneita ja sparrausta 21.01.2020
- Tule mukaan terveyspalvelujen asiakasfoorumiin! 20.01.2020