- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
When you rent an apartment, you have certain rights and obligations.
You have the right to
- live in your rental dwelling in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
- lead a normal life in your dwelling.
- domestic peace. Your neighbours cannot disturb your domestic peace, for example, by making loud noise during the night. Silence must usually be observed from 10 p.m. until 7 a.m. For example, if your neighbour often makes loud noise, talk with your neighbour first. If this does not help, you can contact the building manager or the lessor. Domestic peace also means that you are primarily entitled to decide who may enter your home. The lessor can enter your dwelling in a few exceptional cases only, for example, in order to oversee repair work. The lessor must, however, agree on the matter with you in advance.
- receive an advance notification of all repairs if repairs are made in your dwelling or the building. The lessor must notify you of any small repairs 14 days in advance and of all major repairs 6 months in advance. However, urgent repairs can be performed without notification. If it is impossible to live in the dwelling during the repairs, you are entitled to cancel the tenancy agreement or to receive a reduction in rent. You must, however, always agree on such matters with the lessor in advance.
- a written advance notification, if the rent will be increased. The notification must state how much and when the rent will be increased as well as the grounds for the increase.
- rent out a part of the dwelling to another person if the lessor gives you permission for it.
- Finnish language learning clubs – autumn 2020 17.09.2020
- Hobbies in Hämeenlinna AUTUMN 2020 07.09.2020
- The distribution of face masks has started in Hämeenlinna 20.08.2020
- Job for sewers 18.08.2020
- Pre-primary education and basic education start on 11 August 2020 18.08.2020
- Public transport and coronavirus 14.08.2020
- Nummen yhtenäiskoulusta ja Kirkonkulman koulusta oppilaita kotikaranteeniin 18.09.2020
- Yleisöluistelu tauolla syyskuun loppuun 18.09.2020
- Kaupungin kotihoidossa koronatartunta 18.09.2020
- Rasti-ARXantai – kaupunkisuunnistusta lapsiperheille 17.09.2020
- Ikäihmisten asumispalvelujen ja kotihoidon asiakastyytyväisyyskysely 2020 17.09.2020
Helsingin kaupunki, Lähiöprojekti:
One half of Finns live in housing blocks, which is a safe and comfortable way to live. Welcome a board!