- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
When you rent an apartment, you have certain rights and obligations.
You have the right to
- live in your rental dwelling in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
- lead a normal life in your dwelling.
- domestic peace. Your neighbours cannot disturb your domestic peace, for example, by making loud noise during the night. Silence must usually be observed from 10 p.m. until 7 a.m. For example, if your neighbour often makes loud noise, talk with your neighbour first. If this does not help, you can contact the building manager or the lessor. Domestic peace also means that you are primarily entitled to decide who may enter your home. The lessor can enter your dwelling in a few exceptional cases only, for example, in order to oversee repair work. The lessor must, however, agree on the matter with you in advance.
- receive an advance notification of all repairs if repairs are made in your dwelling or the building. The lessor must notify you of any small repairs 14 days in advance and of all major repairs 6 months in advance. However, urgent repairs can be performed without notification. If it is impossible to live in the dwelling during the repairs, you are entitled to cancel the tenancy agreement or to receive a reduction in rent. You must, however, always agree on such matters with the lessor in advance.
- a written advance notification, if the rent will be increased. The notification must state how much and when the rent will be increased as well as the grounds for the increase.
- rent out a part of the dwelling to another person if the lessor gives you permission for it.
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Metallican Worldwired Tour 2019 toi noin 10,9 miljoonan euron kokonaisvaikutuksen 20.08.2019
- Haluatko sinä päiväkotimummoksi tai -vaariksi? 19.08.2019
- Hämeenlinnan uimahalli avoinna 19.8. alkaen 16.08.2019
- Linjalla 4 lisäauto käytössä kouluaamuina 16.08.2019
- Valinnanvapauskokeilu päättyy 31.8.2019 15.08.2019
Helsingin kaupunki, Lähiöprojekti:
One half of Finns live in housing blocks, which is a safe and comfortable way to live. Welcome a board!