- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
When you rent an apartment, you have certain rights and obligations.
You have the right to
- live in your rental dwelling in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
- lead a normal life in your dwelling.
- domestic peace. Your neighbours cannot disturb your domestic peace, for example, by making loud noise during the night. Silence must usually be observed from 10 p.m. until 7 a.m. For example, if your neighbour often makes loud noise, talk with your neighbour first. If this does not help, you can contact the building manager or the lessor. Domestic peace also means that you are primarily entitled to decide who may enter your home. The lessor can enter your dwelling in a few exceptional cases only, for example, in order to oversee repair work. The lessor must, however, agree on the matter with you in advance.
- receive an advance notification of all repairs if repairs are made in your dwelling or the building. The lessor must notify you of any small repairs 14 days in advance and of all major repairs 6 months in advance. However, urgent repairs can be performed without notification. If it is impossible to live in the dwelling during the repairs, you are entitled to cancel the tenancy agreement or to receive a reduction in rent. You must, however, always agree on such matters with the lessor in advance.
- a written advance notification, if the rent will be increased. The notification must state how much and when the rent will be increased as well as the grounds for the increase.
- rent out a part of the dwelling to another person if the lessor gives you permission for it.
- Rowing boats for free use 16.06.2020
- Main City Library in Wetteri closes on 19.6.2020 16.06.2020
- Opening hours during the summer 16.06.2020
- Arjessa Mukana – residents magazine 2/2020 08.06.2020
- Preparatory education for general upper secondary – application until 21.7.2020 04.06.2020
- Give your feedback on the “Hämeenlinna taksussa” mobile app 03.06.2020
- Lasten Liikunnan Tuki ry sulkee Peuhulan päiväkerhotoiminnan vuoden lopussa 10.07.2020
- Linna-regatta vaikuttaa liikkumiseen Katumajärvellä 18.7.2020 10.07.2020
- Iittala houkuttaa lapsiperheitä hakemaan iloa elämään naivistinäyttelystä 08.07.2020
- Joukkoliikenteen talviaikataulut on julkaistu 06.07.2020
- Kuvataiteen päivänä tapahtuu Hattulassa, Hämeenlinnassa ja Janakkalassa 06.07.2020
Helsingin kaupunki, Lähiöprojekti:
One half of Finns live in housing blocks, which is a safe and comfortable way to live. Welcome a board!