- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Safety at home
There are many important things regarding home safety.
Be especially careful with electrical devices. In the worst case, if you misuse an electrical device or there is a defect in the device, it may cause a fire or a dangerous electric shock. If there is a defect in an electrical device, take it to a repairman or do not use the device anymore. Do not use a broken electrical device. Only repairmen are allowed to repair electrical devices.
When you are going out, always switch off the oven and the hot plate as well as the washing machine and the dishwasher.
Be especially careful with candles. Do not leave them unattended in the room. It is also important to remember, that there always has to be an adult overseeing the candles. Small children can, for example, accidentally chop down a candle and cause a fire.
The Emergency Response Center’s emergency number is 112. Call the emergency number if you need the fire department’s or the police’s help or there is a need for an ambulance.
- Daycare centers will contact families if a child has been absent for a long time 08.04.2020
- The health centers in Hämeenlinna available also in matters other than coronavirus 08.04.2020
- Application to Tavastia and Xamk is still open 07.04.2020
- Distribution of school food packages 06.04.2020
- KELA phone services in Arabic, Russian and Somali 03.04.2020
- Restaurants closed to customers, ordering takeaway permitted (list of restaurants added) 01.04.2020
- Hanki Hämeenlinnasta – tue paikallista 09.04.2020
- Joukkoliikenteen seutuvuoroissa supistetaan tarjontaa alkaen ti 14.4.2020 09.04.2020
- Koti-ARXantai – virtuaalitapahtuma lapsiperheille la 18.4. 08.04.2020
- Terveyskeskus palvelee asiakkaita myös pääsiäisenä 08.04.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunki myöntää vuokravapautuksia 08.04.2020