- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Safety at home
There are many important things regarding home safety.
Be especially careful with electrical devices. In the worst case, if you misuse an electrical device or there is a defect in the device, it may cause a fire or a dangerous electric shock. If there is a defect in an electrical device, take it to a repairman or do not use the device anymore. Do not use a broken electrical device. Only repairmen are allowed to repair electrical devices.
When you are going out, always switch off the oven and the hot plate as well as the washing machine and the dishwasher.
Be especially careful with candles. Do not leave them unattended in the room. It is also important to remember, that there always has to be an adult overseeing the candles. Small children can, for example, accidentally chop down a candle and cause a fire.
The Emergency Response Center’s emergency number is 112. Call the emergency number if you need the fire department’s or the police’s help or there is a need for an ambulance.
- Finnish language learning clubs – autumn 2020 17.09.2020
- Hobbies in Hämeenlinna AUTUMN 2020 07.09.2020
- The distribution of face masks has started in Hämeenlinna 20.08.2020
- Job for sewers 18.08.2020
- Pre-primary education and basic education start on 11 August 2020 18.08.2020
- Public transport and coronavirus 14.08.2020
- Nummen yhtenäiskoulusta ja Kirkonkulman koulusta oppilaita kotikaranteeniin 18.09.2020
- Yleisöluistelu tauolla syyskuun loppuun 18.09.2020
- Kaupungin kotihoidossa koronatartunta 18.09.2020
- Rasti-ARXantai – kaupunkisuunnistusta lapsiperheille 17.09.2020
- Ikäihmisten asumispalvelujen ja kotihoidon asiakastyytyväisyyskysely 2020 17.09.2020