- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Safety at home
There are many important things regarding home safety.
Be especially careful with electrical devices. In the worst case, if you misuse an electrical device or there is a defect in the device, it may cause a fire or a dangerous electric shock. If there is a defect in an electrical device, take it to a repairman or do not use the device anymore. Do not use a broken electrical device. Only repairmen are allowed to repair electrical devices.
When you are going out, always switch off the oven and the hot plate as well as the washing machine and the dishwasher.
Be especially careful with candles. Do not leave them unattended in the room. It is also important to remember, that there always has to be an adult overseeing the candles. Small children can, for example, accidentally chop down a candle and cause a fire.
The Emergency Response Center’s emergency number is 112. Call the emergency number if you need the fire department’s or the police’s help or there is a need for an ambulance.
- مجموعة القراءة "JUTTUJA SUOMESTA" (اشياء حول فنلند) 17.6.2019
- KELA’S NEW DISCUSSION FORUM ”ASK ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SITUATIONS” IS NOW OPEN 14.6.2019
- Reading group ”Juttuja Suomesta” (Things about Finland) 14.6.2019
- Somalinkielinen puhelinpalvelu palvelee pian valtakunnallisesti 10.6.2019
- ELECTRIC BIKES 10.6.2019