- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Preventing water damage
Regularly check the water pipes in your home for leaks and ensure that water does not leak on the floor from the dishwasher, refrigerator or washing machine.
A plastic leak pan is required under the refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. It is installed at the same time as the device. Do not install a dishwasher yourself – leave it to a professional.
Do not leave the dishwasher or washing machine on when leaving the apartment. Always keep the dishwasher and washing machine valves closed when not using the machines.
If there is a water leak in your home, try to close off the water line with the shut-off valve. If you live in a block of flats, report the leak to the housing company’s on-call number immediately.
- مجموعة القراءة "JUTTUJA SUOMESTA" (اشياء حول فنلند) 17.6.2019
- KELA’S NEW DISCUSSION FORUM ”ASK ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SITUATIONS” IS NOW OPEN 14.6.2019
- Reading group ”Juttuja Suomesta” (Things about Finland) 14.6.2019
- Somalinkielinen puhelinpalvelu palvelee pian valtakunnallisesti 10.6.2019
- ELECTRIC BIKES 10.6.2019