- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Housing rules and regulations
Housing rules and regulations state the rights and obligations of the building’s residents. They are visible in every building and must be observed. If you don’t understand a rule or regulation, contact your lessor for more information.
If you notice that somebody violates a housing rule or regulation, report the matter to the building maintenance company.
If you do not observe the rules and regulations, you will receive a written warning. For example, if you make loud noise in your dwelling at night, you may receive a warning. If you receive several warnings, you may be forced to move out of your dwelling.
(Lähde: Moniheli ry. / Katto-hanke)
- مجموعة القراءة "JUTTUJA SUOMESTA" (اشياء حول فنلند) 17.6.2019
- KELA’S NEW DISCUSSION FORUM ”ASK ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SITUATIONS” IS NOW OPEN 14.6.2019
- Reading group ”Juttuja Suomesta” (Things about Finland) 14.6.2019
- Somalinkielinen puhelinpalvelu palvelee pian valtakunnallisesti 10.6.2019
- ELECTRIC BIKES 10.6.2019