- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Housing rules and regulations
Housing rules and regulations state the rights and obligations of the building’s residents. They are visible in every building and must be observed. If you don’t understand a rule or regulation, contact your lessor for more information.
If you notice that somebody violates a housing rule or regulation, report the matter to the building maintenance company.
If you do not observe the rules and regulations, you will receive a written warning. For example, if you make loud noise in your dwelling at night, you may receive a warning. If you receive several warnings, you may be forced to move out of your dwelling.
(Lähde: Moniheli ry. / Katto-hanke)
- Ice skating rink at the market square 13.12.2019
- Christmas magic in Hämeenlinna 11.12.2019
- Hämeenlinna Main Library language cafe winter 2019/2020 09.12.2019
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019