- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
The mains voltage in Finland is 230 volts.
In Finland, actual electrical work may only be conducted by professional electricians.
You may carry out some minor electrical work, if you have the requisite skills. For example, you can:
- replace a fuse
- replace a light bulb
- connect a light fixture in the terminal in the ceiling.
- Ice skating rink at the market square 13.12.2019
- Christmas magic in Hämeenlinna 11.12.2019
- Hämeenlinna Main Library language cafe winter 2019/2020 09.12.2019
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019