Please check the Info Finland website to find useful information on the subject of rights and obligations of occupants.
When you live in your dwelling, remember:
- to observe the housing rules and regulations of your building management company,
- to take into consideration other tenants living in the same building or housing estate,
- to dispose of the waste into the appropriate bins. Do not store garbage bags on the balcony or in the yard.
- to avoid loud voices, loud music or a loud television program from evening to morning.
- park your car in its own place or a place that is designated for parking,
- that if your child cries often in the evenings or at nights, neighbors may worry about the child’s well-being.
- that in many houses smoking on the balcony is prohibited.