- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
If your acquaintance wants to move to your flat
You can invite guests to your home and they can stay overnight for a short period of time. For example, relatives or friends can spend a holiday in your dwelling.
However, if other people move into your flat permanently and you charge them rent, they will be considered subtenants. Always talk to the flat owner (the landlord) and the house manager beforehand if you intend to take subtenants. It is not permitted to have subtenants in all dwellings. You may be forced to move away from your dwelling apartment if you take subtenants without permission. If you are permitted to take subtenants in your apartment, notify the property manager and Kela about it. Submit a new housing allowance application for Kela, in which you notify them about the new residents in your dwelling. If you do not explain the situation to Kela, you will no longer be entitled to housing allowance.
You may be forced to move away from your dwelling apartment if you take subtenants without permission.
Your water rate will increase if other people move into your dwelling.
Puhelin 020 692 202
Asumisen tuet: maanantai, tiistai, keskiviikko,
torstai ja perjantai kello 8:00 – 16:00
- مجموعة القراءة "JUTTUJA SUOMESTA" (اشياء حول فنلند) 17.6.2019
- KELA’S NEW DISCUSSION FORUM ”ASK ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SITUATIONS” IS NOW OPEN 14.6.2019
- Reading group ”Juttuja Suomesta” (Things about Finland) 14.6.2019
- Somalinkielinen puhelinpalvelu palvelee pian valtakunnallisesti 10.6.2019
- ELECTRIC BIKES 10.6.2019