- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
If your acquaintance wants to move to your flat
You can invite guests to your home and they can stay overnight for a short period of time. For example, relatives or friends can spend a holiday in your dwelling.
However, if other people move into your flat permanently and you charge them rent, they will be considered subtenants. Always talk to the flat owner (the landlord) and the house manager beforehand if you intend to take subtenants. It is not permitted to have subtenants in all dwellings. You may be forced to move away from your dwelling apartment if you take subtenants without permission. If you are permitted to take subtenants in your apartment, notify the property manager and Kela about it. Submit a new housing allowance application for Kela, in which you notify them about the new residents in your dwelling. If you do not explain the situation to Kela, you will no longer be entitled to housing allowance.
You may be forced to move away from your dwelling apartment if you take subtenants without permission.
Your water rate will increase if other people move into your dwelling.
Puhelin 020 692 202
Asumisen tuet: maanantai, tiistai, keskiviikko,
torstai ja perjantai kello 8:00 – 16:00
- Daycare centers will contact families if a child has been absent for a long time 08.04.2020
- The health centers in Hämeenlinna available also in matters other than coronavirus 08.04.2020
- Application to Tavastia and Xamk is still open 07.04.2020
- Distribution of school food packages 06.04.2020
- KELA phone services in Arabic, Russian and Somali 03.04.2020
- Restaurants closed to customers, ordering takeaway permitted (list of restaurants added) 01.04.2020
- Hanki Hämeenlinnasta – tue paikallista 09.04.2020
- Joukkoliikenteen seutuvuoroissa supistetaan tarjontaa alkaen ti 14.4.2020 09.04.2020
- Koti-ARXantai – virtuaalitapahtuma lapsiperheille la 18.4. 08.04.2020
- Terveyskeskus palvelee asiakkaita myös pääsiäisenä 08.04.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunki myöntää vuokravapautuksia 08.04.2020