- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
If you want to move to another dwelling
If you want to change your apartment, first check the notice period and the rent price limits at Kela, if you want to apply for financial support from Kela.
If you do not have any income or savings to pay the rent of your new apartment, you can apply for rental security deposit cover in Kela. Do not sign the lease until you are sure that you can pay the rent. To apply for the rental security deposit, you will need to ask for an offer of the apartment.
Note that Kela do not grant deposit cover if you move an apartment without a legitimate reason.
- 6.12 Independence Day of Finland in Hämeenlinna 03.12.2019
- Free football teams for immigrants! 22.11.2019
- Christmas Market in Kumppanuustalo 23.11.2019 20.11.2019
- Child Rights Week 18.-24.11.2019 17.11.2019
- Hämeenmaa recruitment event 20.11.2019 15.11.2019
- Welcome to myintegration.fi website presentation 08.11.2019