- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
If you want to move to another dwelling
If you are a customer of Refugee Reception and want to move to another dwelling, first talk to your social worker about it. Do not terminate the tenancy agreement before then. Otherwise, you may be faced with a situation where the City of Hämeenlinna does not pay your rent and you may become homeless.
You must have a good reason to change apartment in order to get support for it. The rent of the new dwelling cannot be higher than the rent of your previous dwelling.
Once you have found a new dwelling, ask for an offer. Show the offer to your social worker. The City of Hämeenlinna can only pay a new rent security deposit after you have submitted an offer for the dwelling.
- مجموعة القراءة "JUTTUJA SUOMESTA" (اشياء حول فنلند) 17.6.2019
- KELA’S NEW DISCUSSION FORUM ”ASK ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SITUATIONS” IS NOW OPEN 14.6.2019
- Reading group ”Juttuja Suomesta” (Things about Finland) 14.6.2019
- Somalinkielinen puhelinpalvelu palvelee pian valtakunnallisesti 10.6.2019
- ELECTRIC BIKES 10.6.2019