Raised temperature, that is, fever means that the body temperature is above 37 degrees Celsius. Fever often lasts from 1 to 4 days, and there is no need to see a doctor if you are a healthy adult. Young children and the elderly may need to see a doctor more quickly.
- Early childhood education client survey 06.09.2019
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019