- Health care services
- Persons enjoying international protection: Health checks when you have moved to Hämeenlinna
- Health advice
- First aid and emergency hospital treatment
- How to get an appointment to see a doctor or nurse
- When should you see a doctor?
- Absence from school or work due to illness
- Laboratory tests and X-ray examinations
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency medical care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
- Maternity and child health clinics
- Maternity health clinics
- Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinic contact information
- Mental health
Ask your doctor to examine the cause of a long-term complaint
If you have long-standing health complaints, book an appointment to see a doctor. If you need an interpreter, ask about it when you book the appointment.
If you are unable to book an appointment, you can see the nurse at the refugee clinic or the public health nurse at the Viipurintie health centre without an appointment.
A nurse clinic is open on Wednesdays from 13.00 to 15.00 in Kumppanuustalo House, 2nd floor. Address: Kirjastokatu 1.
A public health nurse’s clinic is open on Tuesdays from 1300 to 15.00 at the Viipurintie health centre. Address: Viipurintie 1–3, 2nd floor, room 205.
Your doctor can refer you to a specialist doctor. The doctor will write a referral and later you will receive an invitation to see a specialist.
If you’re not sure what to do, ask an employee at the refugee reception centre. For the contact details, see.
- Early childhood education client survey 06.09.2019
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019