Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinics
- Maternity health clinics
- Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinic contact information
The purpose of child health clinics is to monitor and promote the healthy growth and development of children below school age and their families. Child health clinics should also support parenting and the parents’ relationship and promote a healthy environment and lifestyle when the child is growing up and developing.
In practice, the essential task of child health clinics is to carry out regular health checks of your child. Their aim is to identify, as early as possible, the signs of harmful development in children, in the family and in their living environment, and to address any health risks.
The purpose of extensive health checks (when the child is 3 to 4 months, 15 to 18 months and 4 years) is to:
- identify together with the parents the family’s support needs and resources
- give support to those who need it
- form an understanding of the family’s health and wellbeing.
Both parents are always welcome in the child health clinic. In particular we hope that both parents/guardians will come for the extensive health checks.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019