- Health care services
- Persons enjoying international protection: Health checks when you have moved to Hämeenlinna
- Health advice
- First aid and emergency hospital treatment
- How to get an appointment to see a doctor or nurse
- When should you see a doctor?
- Absence from school or work due to illness
- Laboratory tests and X-ray examinations
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency medical care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
- Maternity and child health clinics
- Maternity health clinics
- Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinic contact information
- Mental health
If you have been asked to have a blood test, book a laboratory appointment to have it done. You can book it here. Or to book an appointment by phone, call +358 10 808 515.
Please arrive at the laboratory approximately 15 minutes before your appointment. Have a seat and wait to be called.
When your turn comes, the nurse will take your blood sample.
- Hämeenlinna puhuu -podcastissa keskustellaan toriparkista 22.11.2019
- Kehitetään keskustaa pop-up info Kauppakeskus Goodmanissa 27.11. 22.11.2019
- Influenssajoukkorokotukset Hämeenlinnassa syksyllä 2019 22.11.2019
- Harvialan ja Kuralan uudet leikkipaikat ovat käyttökunnossa 21.11.2019
- Lapsi töihin -päivä Hämeenlinnan kaupungissa 20.11.2019