- Health care services
- Persons enjoying international protection: Health checks when you have moved to Hämeenlinna
- Health advice
- First aid and emergency hospital treatment
- How to get an appointment to see a doctor or nurse
- When should you see a doctor?
- Absence from school or work due to illness
- Laboratory tests and X-ray examinations
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency medical care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
- Maternity and child health clinics
- Maternity health clinics
- Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinic contact information
- Mental health
Doctor or nurse?
You don’t always need to see a doctor. A nurse can give you advice on how to look after yourself. For example, if you have diabetes or hypertension, your nurse will advise you. A nurse can remove stitches and carry out minor treatments.
The employee who books your appointment at the health centre can advise whether you need to see a doctor or nurse.
- Early childhood education client survey 06.09.2019
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019