- Health care services
- Persons with international protection: Health checks when you have moved to Hämeenlinna
- Health advice
- First aid and emergency hospital treatment
- How to get an appointment to see a doctor or nurse
- When should you see a doctor?
- Absence from school or work due to illness
- Laboratory tests and X-ray examinations
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency medical care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
- Maternity and child health clinics
- Maternity health clinics
- Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinic contact information
- Mental health
Can you have an interpreter for the appointment?
If you need an interpreter, ask about it when you book the appointment. The health centre provides the interpreter, and it will not cost you anything.
You can also ask if there is a doctor in the health centre who speaks your language.
- Puheenjohtajien kyselytunti 21.01.2020
- Kesätyöseteleiden jako alkaa 21.01.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunkimarkkinointi luottaa sähköisiin kanaviin 21.01.2020
- Potkua asemanseutujen yritysyhteistyöhön – kasvuyrityksille tarjolla kumppaneita ja sparrausta 21.01.2020
- Tule mukaan terveyspalvelujen asiakasfoorumiin! 20.01.2020