- Health care services
- Persons enjoying international protection: Health checks when you have moved to Hämeenlinna
- Health advice
- First aid and emergency hospital treatment
- How to get an appointment to see a doctor or nurse
- When should you see a doctor?
- Absence from school or work due to illness
- Laboratory tests and X-ray examinations
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency medical care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
- Maternity and child health clinics
- Maternity health clinics
- Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinic contact information
- Mental health
How to get an appointment to see a doctor or nurse
You can book your appointment to see a doctor or nurse in advance. You can visit the health centre to book a time. You can also call the health centre.
When booking, you will be asked for your date of birth and your personal ID number.
If your matter is urgent, call in the morning at 8.00 when the appointments system opens. If you do not need urgent care, you can call after 10.00.
When you call, it may be that no one has time to answer the call. You will then hear a recording. Listen to the recording carefully and follow the instructions. If you don’t understand the instructions, just listen to the recording until it ends. Then your phone number will be saved and a nurse will call you within half an hour.
When the nurse calls, you can tell him or her what the matter is. The nurse will ask for your date of birth and your personal ID. He or she will book an appointment for you.
If the nurse thinks that you need treatment immediately, you will receive treatment on the same day. If your case is not urgent, you usually have to wait. You will get to see a doctor in about two weeks or a month.
- Hämeenlinna puhuu -podcastissa keskustellaan toriparkista 22.11.2019
- Kehitetään keskustaa pop-up info Kauppakeskus Goodmanissa 27.11. 22.11.2019
- Influenssajoukkorokotukset Hämeenlinnassa syksyllä 2019 22.11.2019
- Harvialan ja Kuralan uudet leikkipaikat ovat käyttökunnossa 21.11.2019
- Lapsi töihin -päivä Hämeenlinnan kaupungissa 20.11.2019