- Health care services
- Persons with international protection: Health checks when you have moved to Hämeenlinna
- Health advice
- First aid and emergency hospital treatment
- How to get an appointment to see a doctor or nurse
- When should you see a doctor?
- Absence from school or work due to illness
- Laboratory tests and X-ray examinations
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency medical care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
- Maternity and child health clinics
- Maternity health clinics
- Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinic contact information
- Mental health
See the invitation letter for the date, time and address
When you receive an invitation, read the letter carefully and follow the instructions.
The letter will tell you the date and time you need to go to the clinic. Please be on time!
The letter will have the address you need to go to. Read the address carefully as the clinics have different addresses.
- Hämeenlinnan taidemuseossa vilkas näyttelyvuosi 2019 17.01.2020
- Ilmaispäivä kaupungin museokohteissa 19.1.2020 16.01.2020
- Ahveniston kuntoportaat viimeistellään asentamalla kaiteisiin putoamissuojat 15.01.2020
- Infra-tulosalueen kesätyöntekijöiden haku on alkanut 15.01.2020
- Kaupungin ostolaskut vuodelta 2018 15.01.2020