Please tell us in advance if you cannot come to the health check
When you get an invitation to the health check, go to the address at the right time. Plan your other things so that you can get to the health check.
If you do not come to the health check, you will have to pay a penalty fee. It will be many dozen euros. You will have to use your own savings to pay the penalty fee.
If you know that you will not be able to come to the health check, please tell about it to an employee at the refugee reception centre in good time. Then you will not have to pay the penalty fee. The employee will book a new appointment for you. For the refugee reception contact details, see here
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019
Tämä on vapaa nostoalue teksteille