Health guidance for refugees
In Hämeenlinna, there are health guidance services for the refugees at their early stages of the integration program. The services are organized by nurses who are available without a prior appointment as follows:
- on Mondays (registered nurse) at 1 pm – 3 pm, at Viipurintie street 1-3 2nd floor, D-wing, room 222
- on Wednesdays (public health nurse) at 1 pm-3 pm, at Viipurintie street 1-3 2nd floor, D-wing, room 222
Health guidance for immigrants
Nurse guidance in health matters is also available for all immigrants without a prior appointment as follows:
- on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 8.15-9.15 am.
- on Wednesdays, 2.15 pm – 3.30 pm.
address: Health center at Viipurintie street 1-3, 2nd floor, D-wing, room 3
A psychiatric nurse for immigrants is available by phone (you can call or send a text message):
- Monday- Friday at 11-12 am; phone number: 050 430 9819 or 03 621 2949
If you know Finnish language, call your psychiatric nurse at your health center, daily from 11 am to 12 pm.:
- Hauho: 050 343 7828 / Pirjo Virtanen
- Idänpää: 050 365 1006 / Kirsi Vallinheimo
- Jukola: 050 364 9174 / Taru Vättö
- Jukola: 050 365 2163 / Sari Göös-Matikainen
- Kalvola: 050 364 8376 / Mia Aavikko
- Lammi: 050 343 7828 / Pirjo Virtanen
- Lammi: 050 553 9119 / Pii Kortelahti
- Ojoinen: 050 364 8739 / Marika Korhonen
- Renko 050 364 8376 / Mia Aavikko
More information in Finnish: Mental Health and Substance Abuse Service – Hämeenlinna (hameenlinna.fi)
Health guidance for the youth
The health guidance for the youth is for all unemployed, 15-25 of age young people who do not fall within the scope of school or student health services.
Info point is open from Monday to Friday, 8 am – 3 pm.
The phone line is open on weekdays, 10 am – 11 am.
The reception point without an appointment is open on weekdays, 11 am – 12 pm.
address: Turuntie 2, 2nd floor