In Hämeenlinna, there are health consultation services for the refugees at their early stages of integration program. The services are organized by nurses who are available without prior appointment as follows:
- on Mondays (registered nurse) at 1 pm – 3 pm, at Viipurintie street 1-3 2nd floor, D-wing, room 222
- on Wednesdays (public health nurse) at 1 pm-3 pm, at Kumppanuustalo, at Kirjastokatu street 1, 2nd
Nurse consultation in health matters is also available for all immigrants without prior appointment as follows:
- on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8.15-9 am.
- on Wednesdays at 2-3.30 pm.
address: Health center at Viipurintie street 1-3, 2nd floor, D-wing, room 3
Psychiatric nurse for immigrants is available by phone (you can call or send a text message):
- Monday- Friday at 11-12 am, phone number. 050 430 9819 or 03 621 2949