In an emergency, call the emergency number 112
In an emergency, call the emergency number 112. The call goes to the emergency response centre. The emergency response centre will send an ambulance if necessary. The emergency response centre can also give you advice on what to do next.
When you call the emergency number:
- give your name
- give your street address and town
- say what is wrong and why you need help quickly.
Do not close the phone until you have permission!
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019