- Health care services
- Persons enjoying international protection: Health checks when you have moved to Hämeenlinna
- Health advice
- First aid and emergency hospital treatment
- How to get an appointment to see a doctor or nurse
- When should you see a doctor?
- Absence from school or work due to illness
- Laboratory tests and X-ray examinations
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency medical care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
- Maternity and child health clinics
- Maternity health clinics
- Child health clinics
- Maternity and child health clinic contact information
- Mental health
In an emergency, call the emergency number 112
In an emergency, call the emergency number 112. The call goes to the emergency response centre. The emergency response centre will send an ambulance if necessary. The emergency response centre can also give you advice on what to do next.
When you call the emergency number:
- give your name
- give your street address and town
- say what is wrong and why you need help quickly.
Do not close the phone until you have permission!
- Early childhood education client survey 06.09.2019
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019