If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
If your child has received a letter of invitation to an oral health check, book your child an appointment to see the dentist or hygienist named in the letter.
To book an appointment:
- call +358 3 621 9100; you can call on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 8.00 and 15.00
- use the online service minunterveyteni.fi here.
You will need your personal identity codes for online banking to sign up for the service.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019