Emergency dental care
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
When you need urgent dental care, book an appointment for emergency treatment. For detailed instructions and contact information, see below.
Emergency care is available only if you have:
- sudden severe ache that interferes with sleep and painkillers do not help
- bleeding that you cannot stop
- severe swelling with difficulty in breathing or swallowing, or a high fever
- detachment of a tooth due to an accident or some other recent tooth injury accompanied by difficulty in breathing, swallowing, eating or opening the mouth.
Emergency care is not given in the following situations:
- mild or moderate symptoms that have lasted for several days
- tooth fractures or the detachment of a filling or pivot crown
- the breaking of a prosthesis or orthodontic device.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019