Emergency dental care
When you need urgent dental care, book an appointment for emergency treatment. For detailed instructions and contact information, see below.
Emergency care is available only if you have:
- sudden severe ache that interferes with sleep and painkillers do not help
- bleeding that you cannot stop
- severe swelling with difficulty in breathing or swallowing, or a high fever
- detachment of a tooth due to an accident or some other recent tooth injury accompanied by difficulty in breathing, swallowing, eating or opening the mouth.
Emergency care is not given in the following situations:
- mild or moderate symptoms that have lasted for several days
- tooth fractures or the detachment of a filling or pivot crown
- the breaking of a prosthesis or orthodontic device.