Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
- Dental care
- Cancelling a dentist’s appointment
- If your child has received an invitation letter for an oral health check
- Emergency dental care
- Emergency care on weekdays from 8.00 to 15.00
- Emergency care on weekdays from 15.00 to 21.00
- Emergency care on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00
When you need urgent dental care (see “Emergency dental care” for the emergency treatment criteria) on weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00, call +358 40 620 5664 to book your appointment. You can call between 8.00 and 9.00 to book an appointment. The phone will be answered as far as possible when emergency care is provided i.e. from 8.00 to 21.00.
On weekends and public holidays from 8.00 to 21.00, emergency care is provided at Kanta-Häme Central Hospital at Ahvenistontie 20, Hämeenlinna.
If you are going to the emergency department before 19.00, use the hospital’s main entrance. The waiting area is located in front of the windows in the far end of the lobby. The waiting area is marked with a sign.
If you are going to the emergency department after 19.00, use the emergency department door.
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Metallican Worldwired Tour 2019 toi noin 10,9 miljoonan euron kokonaisvaikutuksen 20.08.2019
- Haluatko sinä päiväkotimummoksi tai -vaariksi? 19.08.2019
- Hämeenlinnan uimahalli avoinna 19.8. alkaen 16.08.2019
- Linjalla 4 lisäauto käytössä kouluaamuina 16.08.2019
- Valinnanvapauskokeilu päättyy 31.8.2019 15.08.2019