- Finding work, employment and self-employment
- Finding work
- Register as a jobseeker
- Actively looking for work
- Job application
- Open job application
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Job interview
- Employment counselling for immigrants
- Finding work
Preparing for self-employment
For self-employment, you will need professional skills and training. It is important that you are familiar with the laws of your industry and business. Knowledge of your customers and sales methods is also important. Remember that there are also risks associated with self-employment. Adequate funding and careful planning are essential.
Prepare for self-employment with the best possible knowledge and skills, as becoming an entrepreneur without the relevant competences and language skills is risky.
When you want to set up a business, think carefully about whether you have a good business idea. Consider whether you have enough professional skills and experience and plan how to organise your funding.
You can ask for help with setting up a business. For example, to contact Häme Enterprise Agency, see here.
For more information about getting business advice, see here.
- Metallican Worldwired Tour 2019 toi noin 10,9 miljoonan euron kokonaisvaikutuksen 20.08.2019
- Haluatko sinä päiväkotimummoksi tai -vaariksi? 19.08.2019
- Hämeenlinnan uimahalli avoinna 19.8. alkaen 16.08.2019
- Linjalla 4 lisäauto käytössä kouluaamuina 16.08.2019
- Valinnanvapauskokeilu päättyy 31.8.2019 15.08.2019