- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Welcome to Finland! Orientation game for new immigrants
You can get acquainted with Finnish society by playing a game and learn Finnish simultaneously.
Playing the orientation game you will learn how to get acquainted with other people as well as you will learn about integration and well-being, education and training, occupations and work, official services, citizens’ rights and responsibilities, the history of Finland, culture, celebrations and customs of Finland. You can play the game alone or with your friends.
To play the game, click here.
There are many games on the website. If you want to play the orientation game, enter the word “Suomi” into the box provided under the word “Pelikoodi”. After that you will be asked to enter your name. You can give your own name or you can create a nickname. If you want to play with a friend, you can write your friends’ names into the box under your name. You can use own names or create nicknames to play.
Instructions for the player
- Daycare centers will contact families if a child has been absent for a long time 08.04.2020
- The health centers in Hämeenlinna available also in matters other than coronavirus 08.04.2020
- Application to Tavastia and Xamk is still open 07.04.2020
- Distribution of school food packages 06.04.2020
- KELA phone services in Arabic, Russian and Somali 03.04.2020
- Restaurants closed to customers, ordering takeaway permitted (list of restaurants added) 01.04.2020
- Hanki Hämeenlinnasta – tue paikallista 09.04.2020
- Joukkoliikenteen seutuvuoroissa supistetaan tarjontaa alkaen ti 14.4.2020 09.04.2020
- Koti-ARXantai – virtuaalitapahtuma lapsiperheille la 18.4. 08.04.2020
- Terveyskeskus palvelee asiakkaita myös pääsiäisenä 08.04.2020
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunki myöntää vuokravapautuksia 08.04.2020