- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Welcome to Finland! Orientation game for new immigrants
You can get acquainted with Finnish society by playing a game and learn Finnish simultaneously.
Playing the orientation game you will learn how to get acquainted with other people as well as you will learn about integration and well-being, education and training, occupations and work, official services, citizens’ rights and responsibilities, the history of Finland, culture, celebrations and customs of Finland. You can play the game alone or with your friends.
To play the game, click here.
There are many games on the website. If you want to play the orientation game, enter the word “Suomi” into the box provided under the word “Pelikoodi”. After that you will be asked to enter your name. You can give your own name or you can create a nickname. If you want to play with a friend, you can write your friends’ names into the box under your name. You can use own names or create nicknames to play.
Instructions for the player
- Finnish language learning clubs – autumn 2020 17.09.2020
- Hobbies in Hämeenlinna AUTUMN 2020 07.09.2020
- The distribution of face masks has started in Hämeenlinna 20.08.2020
- Job for sewers 18.08.2020
- Pre-primary education and basic education start on 11 August 2020 18.08.2020
- Public transport and coronavirus 14.08.2020