- Moving into your own dwelling
- Living in your own dwelling
- Changes in residency
- Waste sorting
Finland is divided into municipalities. The municipalities are self-governing or, in other words, they can decide on their own matters. The municipalities have the power to levy taxes, which means that they can collect municipal tax from their residents. The municipalities are obliged to organise a variety of services for their residents. These include health care, child day-care and education. In addition, they can offer other services. More information is available here Municipality of residence in Finland.
Decisions regarding each municipality are made by the municipal council. The members of the council are selected through a municipal election held every four years. The council elects the members for the municipal board whose duty is to prepare council decisions and implement them.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019