The International Talents in Kanta-Häme project
- Adult education
- Education for young people under the age of 25
- Integration training
- Comprehensive school education
- Vocational education and training
- General upper secondary school for adults
- Universities of applied sciences and universities
- If you have completed a vocational qualification or a university degree outside Finland
- If you have a healthcare qualification that you completed outside Finland
- The International Talents in Kanta-Häme project
The purpose of the International Talents in Kanta-Häme project is to improve the rate of employment among highly skilled migrants and others living in the Hämeenlinna, Riihimäki and Forssa regions through employment and self-employment.
In order to improve the rate of employment, the project will create a language learning model to enable people in need of better Finnish language skills, and currently at the YKI3/B1 level, to develop their skills to at least the YKI4/B2 level.
Häme University of Applied Sciences will hold two Finnish language courses (Finnish as a second language) for the project. The first course will take place between 1 October 2018 and 31 May 2019 (full) and the second between 7 January and 30 November 2019.
The project will strengthen the capabilities which the participants will need in working life by developing their networking skills, and their ability to promote their skills, through seminars, recruitment events and corporate visits. The project will provide each participant with a skills survey that will make it easier and clearer for them to find a suitable job or career path.
For people interested in self-employment, the project provides mentoring services.
The project should provide ways to prevent suitable jobs being missed due to poor Finnish language skills or a foreign qualification.
The project is ESF-funded. The project’s main promoter is the City of Hämeenlinna and the co-developer is Häme University of Applied Sciences (HAMK).
For more information about the project, contact project manager Heini Sirén, tel. +358 50 514 6714 , mobile 03 621 3143, and email heini.siren(at)hameenlinna.fi
- Would you like to be a volunteer ? 20.08.2019
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Metallican Worldwired Tour 2019 toi noin 10,9 miljoonan euron kokonaisvaikutuksen 20.08.2019
- Haluatko sinä päiväkotimummoksi tai -vaariksi? 19.08.2019
- Hämeenlinnan uimahalli avoinna 19.8. alkaen 16.08.2019
- Linjalla 4 lisäauto käytössä kouluaamuina 16.08.2019
- Valinnanvapauskokeilu päättyy 31.8.2019 15.08.2019