- Adult education
- Education for young people under the age of 25
- Integration training
- Comprehensive school education
- Vocational education and training
- General upper secondary school for adults
- Universities of applied sciences and universities
- If you have completed a vocational qualification or a university degree outside Finland
- If you have a healthcare qualification that you completed outside Finland
- The International Talents in Kanta-Häme project
Integration training is an important part of your integration. Integration training will give you skills that will help you get into working life and further education and training. Integration training will also provide you with the social, cultural and other capabilities that promote your integration into Finnish society.
During integration training, you will:
- study Finnish (or Swedish) language and communication skills
- learn reading and writing, if necessary
- learn social and professional skills
- receive a personal employment plan.
As part of labour market training, you can also study in a comprehensive school or a general upper secondary school if it will help you to get into employment or further training.
To receive unemployment benefit, you must take the initial assessment and participate in integration training. Your duty to have training and education concerns both labour market training and independent study that is supported by unemployment benefit.
For more information about integration training, contact Häme TE Office.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019