If you have completed a vocational qualification or a university degree outside Finland
- Adult education
- Education for young people under the age of 25
- Integration training
- Comprehensive school education
- Vocational education and training
- General upper secondary school for adults
- Universities of applied sciences and universities
- If you have completed a vocational qualification or a university degree outside Finland
- If you have a healthcare qualification that you completed outside Finland
- The International Talents in Kanta-Häme project
Even if you have completed a higher education degree in another country, it may be different from that taken in Finland.
In Finland, the Finnish National Agency for Education will compare the degrees.
If you want to apply for job that requires a university degree, your degree must be approved by the Finnish National Agency for Education. It will decide whether the degree completed abroad provides the necessary competence for a job that requires a degree of a certain level in Finland. You can find more information here.
The Finnish National Agency for Education will also decide whether the degree completed abroad provides the competence for a job requiring specific training in Finland. You can find more information here.
The Finnish National Agency for Education can provide an opinion on a vocational qualification completed abroad. For more information, see here.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019