If you have a healthcare qualification that you completed outside Finland
- Adult education
- Education for young people under the age of 25
- Integration training
- Comprehensive school education
- Vocational education and training
- General upper secondary school for adults
- Universities of applied sciences and universities
- If you have completed a vocational qualification or a university degree outside Finland
- If you have a healthcare qualification that you completed outside Finland
- The International Talents in Kanta-Häme project
Even if you have completed a healthcare qualification in another country, it may be different from that taken in Finland.
In Finland, Valvira authorises healthcare professionals. Valvira is the National Supervisory Authority for Welfare and Health.
In order to get permission to work as a healthcare professional, you need to fill in an application.
The application instructions are different depending on the country in which you have completed your studies.
If you have completed your studies
- in Finland, see instructions here.
- in the Nordic countries (i.e. Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Iceland), see instructions here.
- in another EU country or EEA country, see instructions here.
- outside the EU or EEA, see instructions here.
For more information about the application instructions, see here.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019