Comprehensive school education
- Adult education
- Education for young people under the age of 25
- Integration training
- Comprehensive school education
- Vocational education and training
- General upper secondary school for adults
- Universities of applied sciences and universities
- If you have completed a vocational qualification or a university degree outside Finland
- If you have a healthcare qualification that you completed outside Finland
- The International Talents in Kanta-Häme project
Instruction preparing adults for basic education
If you are an adult and want to complete comprehensive school education, you need to have adequate knowledge of the Finnish language. If you do not yet have good knowledge of Finnish, you can apply for the instruction preparing migrants for basic education.
For more information, contact Häme TE Office.
Comprehensive school education for adults
You can complete comprehensive school education, or part of it, even as an adult. The courses are delivered by educational institutes such as Tavastia Education Consortium. The course will take between 1.5 and 2 years. Most of the students are migrants.
For more information about the instruction preparing migrants for basic education, see here.
Once you have completed comprehensive school education, you can apply for vocational education and training, general upper secondary school or university.
- Let’s read together – Groups for women 09.08.2019
- Nummen Eränkävijät scouts open new groups in September 05.08.2019
- KELA, TE-OFFICE AND IMMIGRATION INFO SERVICE AT KASTELLI 02.08.2019
- Hameenlinna Main Library language cafe autumn 2019 31.07.2019
- PAAVO COURSE 23.07.2019
- Continuous admission to Tavastia Vocational College – applications accepted all over the year 16.07.2019